Here you can find a database with high confidence compound-target associations.
Target search instructions
1. Under Target(s) name(s) you can write the names of your targets, separated by comma. Example: hdac1, hdac2, dnmt1. Or the Numeric GeneID used by Entrez gene. Example: 20878, 2280, 22974.
2. The options for Target identifier are Name and Entrez gene, if you wrote your target names select the option Name. I you wrote Numeric Gene IDs select Entrez gene.
3. The optional filters can be used in case that you only want human targets, targets considered to be active (pMean_activity higher or equal to 5) or any target with a reported pMean_activity. You can select any of these options, if you do not select any option you will download all the information stored for your target(s) search.
Compound search instructions
1. Select what kind of identifier or ID you would like to use to shearch a compound. If you select Name you can write the compound name.
2. In Search entry you should write the compound ID in the database selected. Examples:
For TTD wirte: D07POC, D01GYT. For T3DB write: 10, 100, 1007.
You can download the entire database here.
If you have questions or suggestions, please send an email to: Mariana Gonzalez-Medina: email@example.com or J. Jesus Naveja: firstname.lastname@example.org.The non-shiny scripts are available upon request.
CONACyT-FUNED Schlolarship: 660673, CONACyT Schoalrship: 622969 and DAAD short research grant: 53378443.